Webcast Live Events
Panopto makes it easy to capture and share live events of any scale with audiences around the world.
- One-click webcasting turns any presentation, conference, or meeting into a live web event.
- Live Q&A allows remote viewers to pose questions throughout the broadcast.
- Adaptive streaming delivers the highest-quality playback regardless of network conditions.
Record presentations and meetings
Click Record and go. It’s that easy. Panopto automatically synchronizes your video, slides, and screen with no post-production required.
- No new hardware to buy. Panopto works with your current laptop and any webcam or camcorder.
- Multi-point capture enables you to record a single presentation from multiple locations.
- Video search enables viewers to search within recordings for specific video segments.
Build a corporate YouTubePanopto provides a secure, centralized repository for storing and sharing hundreds or thousands of your organization's videos.
Video search engine enables you to find a precise video segment from within a massive media library.
Panopto Unison allows you to import videos, make them searchable, and distribute them to any device.
Management tools give administrators visibility and control over security, system configuration, and more.
Develop online training
Panopto is an easy and affordable way to produce training content in-house. Create scripted video courses or stream live training events to remote employees. No complicated editing software or expensive post-production required.
- Built-in search and table of contents makes navigating training videos a breeze.
- Live website embedding enables direct access to testing and other interactive resources.
- Track trainee progress with Panopto Analytics.
Screencast tutorials and demonstrations
Panopto can capture anything you can show on a screen in 1080p HD, delivering an unrivaled screencast experience.
- Multiscreen capture automatically synchronizes complex information across multiple monitors.
- Built-in sharing tools make distribution easy via email, RSS, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Supplement your demonstration with attached documents and synchronized PowerPoint slides.
On the go with Panopto Mobile
Panopto’s iPhone app puts the power of Panopto into your pocket. No iPhone? No problem. You can also view Panopto content on any browser-enabled device.
- Capture presentations and meetings with the built-in camera on your iPhone or iPad.
- Search and view any of the recordings from your organization's Panopto video CMS.
Track usage with Panopto Analytics
Panopto comes with an analytics platform that provides data about your Panopto library and insights into viewing behavior.
- Get system-wide analytics on your server health, resource usage, and more.
- Identify popular content using Panopto's folder-level viewing statistics.
- Analyze viewer engagement within individual recordings using Panopto’s session analytics.
Integrate with your LMS or corporate identity provider
Panopto integrates easily with leading learning management systems (LMS) and corporate identity providers.
- SCORM support allows Panopto to track progress in Saba, Skillsoft, Plateau, SumTotal and more.
- Basic LTI enables single sign on with compliant learning management systems.
- Identity federation support enables single sign on with Windows Server Active Directory.
Simplify Social Learning
Empower your employees to share their insights, expertise, and best practices throughout your organization.
- One-click capture enables anyone to easily record and share knowledge from any laptop or iPhone.
- Video search helps you find the precise moment you're looking for in any video across your library.
- User notes allow employees to add public comments or private notes to any recording.