Capture presentations and meetingsKeep your staff connected by recording meetings, workshops, and presentations for on-demand and remote viewing.
- Share presentations across agencies, field offices, and up and down the chain of command.
- One-click webcasting turns any presentation, conference, or meeting into a live web event.
- No specialized hardware to buy. Panopto will work with any laptop and recording device.
Promote citizen engagementAdvance the core principles of the Open Government Directive by creating engaging, keyword searchable presentations for public outreach and messaging.
- Record and distribute hearings, speeches, interviews and PSAs via email or social media.
- Webcast live events to select audiences or to entire constituencies.
- Adaptive streaming ensures a quality viewing experience based on available network bandwidth.
Develop online trainingPanopto is an affordable alternative to outsourcing the production of training content. Create scripted video courses directly from your laptop or transition costly onsite training to the web by streaming live events to remote staff.
- Built-in search and table of contents make navigating training videos a breeze.
- Live website embedding enables you to test progress and comprehension during a session.
- Panopto analytics provides insights into popular training courses and viewer engagement.
Build a comprehensive video systemPanopto includes a secure web-based video CMS that simplifies the organization and distribution of all your agency's video content.
- Video search engine enables staff and citizens to easily find video content they're looking for.
- Panopto Unison allows you to import videos and make them searchable.
- Advanced sharing and permissioning tools allow you to manage access to content with ease.
Secure your media in the cloudSatisfy Cloud First initiatives by taking advantage of Panopto's secure, reliable cloud-hosted video platform.
- FISMA-certified Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) hosts all Panopto cloud installations.
- Security tools provide granular access control and integrate with your existing identity system.
- Cloud architecture enables Panopto to reliably scale with your capacity requirements.
Work in the field with Panopto MobilePanopto is designed to adapt to your unique requirements. Capture and view video content in the field using Panopto’s native app for iPhones and iPads, Panopto Mobile.
- Record pertinent information as it happens in the field with the built-in iPhone or iPad camera.
- Easily import mobile recordings into Panopto's video CMS to share with staff or citizens.
- Take time-stamped meeting notes during recorded meetings using live notes functionality.
Track usage with Panopto AnalyticsPanopto comes with an analytics platform that provides data about your video library and insights into viewing behavior.
- Get system-wide analytics on your server health, resource usage, viewing data, and more.
- Measure audience engagement including unique viewers, number of views, and view duration.
- API access enables you to integrate the Panopto analytics platform with existing agency systems.
Integrate with existing systemsPanopto integrates easily with leading learning management systems (LMS) and corporate identity providers.
- SCORM support allows Panopto to track progress in Saba, Skillsoft, Plateau, SumTotal and more.
- Basic LTI enables single sign on with compliant learning management systems.
- Identity federation support enables single sign on with Windows Server Active Directory.
Improve contracting efficiencyWinning and executing government service contracts is an exacting process. Panopto’s flexible software is ideal for capturing and sharing complex information, demonstrating productivity, and driving results.
- Reduce travel budgets by delivering content on-demand to remote offices.
- Manage communication between prime and subcontractors; document project development.
- Create visual status reports, EVM updates, searchable product demonstrations, and more.