Advance personalized learning across your campus. Students can pause, search, review, and add notes to lectures based on their individual learning needs.
- No appliances to buy. Panopto will work with your current equipment in virtually any environment.
- SaaS solution makes it easy to scale an entire department, campus, or network of campuses.
- Remote recording enables fully automated lecture capture from any Windows laptop.
Webcast campus events
Panopto makes it easy to plan, capture, and share events of any scale within your campus community or with broader audiences around the world.
- One-click webcasting turns any presentation, class, or conference into a live web event.
- Live Q&A allows remote viewers to pose questions throughout the webcast.
- Adaptive streaming delivers high-quality playback regardless of network conditions.
Create course material from anywhere
Record multimedia course introductions, section reviews, lab demonstrations and more—all from your laptop or iOS device.
- Capture your screen, audio and video with plug-and-play support for webcams and other devices.
- Supplement your recordings with PDF attachments and synchronized PowerPoint slides.
- 508 compliant captioning is one mouse-click away with Panopto’s transcription services.
Make assignments more interactive and engaging by enabling students to submit multimedia recordings individually or in teams.
- One-click recording means students can focus on the assignment, not the software.
- Secure student drop boxes make collecting and reviewing recordings a breeze.
- Synchronized instructor notes provide time-stamped, searchable feedback for each recording.
On the go with Panopto Mobile
Panopto’s native iPhone app puts the power of Panopto in your pocket. No iPhone? No problem. You can view Panopto content on any browser-enabled device.
- Record course material using the built-in camera on your iPhone or iPad.
- Search and view any of the recordings from your school's Panopto media library.
Integrate with your LMS
Panopto integrates with a range of popular systems, allowing you to access recordings directly from your LMS.
- SCORM support enables tracking of student achievements as they watch recordings.
- Basic LTI provides single sign-on with Instructure Canvas, Desire2Learn, Sakai, and more.
- Custom API integrations are included for Blackboard, Moodle, WebCT, and Angel.
Build a comprehensive video library
Panopto makes it easy to organize your institution’s current media and manage the development of new content.
- On-demand, searchable recordings transform great live teaching into a persistent resource.
- Panopto Unison makes it easy to import existing media from any source and make it searchable.
- Built-in management and security tools make maintaining and sharing your video library easy.