Many companies across the globe are implementing work-from-home measures as a means of curbing the spread of COVID-19 and employers are grappling with how to achieve maximum efficiency and productivity of staff working remotely. In this webinar, we will focus on how to motivate, manage and measure employees working from home.
Key topics to be addressed include:
- How employers can put in place key metrics that allow them to measure the productivity and efficiency of staff working from home
- Tools to help employees manage their workloads from home
- Tools to enable employees to access all the files, communications and software in the office when working remotely
- Fun stuff employees working from home can do online together as a morale booster that will help them feel connected
- Elle Hosek, General Manager, Panopto Asia
- Alex Chan, General Manager, Digital Transformation, Hong Kong Productivity Council