In recent years, video has become an increasingly critical tool across campus. It’s an essential part of how institutions extend access to education, implement active learning pedagogies, communicate with alumni and families, and enable students to personalize their learning experiences.
Join Internet2’s Ben Fineman for this roundtable Q&A webinar discussing practical solutions to campus video challenges. Panel guests include:
- Rusty Presley, Specialist, Information Technology, Auburn University
- Kyle Sloane, Senior Media Applications Specialist, Academic Technology, CIS, Brown University
- Tom Lewis, Director, Academic Experience Design & Delivery, Information Technology, University of Washington
- Laura Baldwin, Service Manager, Academic Experience Design & Delivery, Information Technology, University of Washington
Over 45 minutes, Ben will lead the discussion around what academic institutions are looking for in campus video solutions, including:
- The initial needs that led to purchasing a video platform
- The criteria used for selecting a video platform
- Steps taken to adopt and scale video across campus
- Best practices for implementation
- Current and anticipated future use cases for video
To watch the webinar, simply complete the form on this page.