Since the recent Coronavirus outbreak, most academic institutions implemented a special contingency arrangement to avoid face-to-face classes and moved classes to conduct online. This unprecedented situation brought in changes and challenges that institutions have never expected before.
Join us this webinar to hear about Hong Kong Polytechnic University sharing their experience.
- Dr. KP Mark, Educational Development Officer (Instructional Design Specialist), Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Dr. Rodney Chu, Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Social Sciences, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
The webinar will focus on:
- How to enable teachers and students conducting classes from offline to online
- Discussion on how to implement the changes from an operational, pedagogical and contextual perspective
- How to prepare for your EdTech, Teaching and Supporting Units to face the unprecedented challenges
To watch the webinar on-demand, simply fill out the form.