Fresh Updates to the Panopto Mobile App
An update to the Panopto Mobile app for iPhone and iPad is now available in the iTunes store! We’ve made over 380 fixes from small to large. Here’s the best of the bunch:
Multi-camera recording: Combine your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch with anything else recording a Panopto session. You can use this feature to:
- Capture a presentation from multiple angles
- Record a whiteboard with an iPad while your iPhone records through a microscope lens
- Have anyone in your audience record for you if you’ve forgotten your camera
…and much more!
More recording updates:
- Record up to two hours of content
- Watch any video in your upload queue
- Faster access to the folders you use most
But wait, there’s more:
- You can now open Panopto from other apps by tapping any link to a Panopto session
- Watching videos is faster, leaner, and all-around improved
- Infinite scrolling through all sessions and search results
To get the latest version of the Panopto app, visit the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and click on the Updates button. Or, you can download the app by clicking this link. If you have any trouble, please visit our support page at http://support.panopto.com to contact our support team via email or live chat.
Are you using the Panopto Mobile iOS app? What are your multi-camera recording ideas? We’d love to hear from you in the comments below.