Current global events have transformed education. Online learning is now an essential element to sustain teaching and learning, institutions are discovering the importance of technology to embrace the new normal in education.
Join this fireside chat webinar and hear from Matt Turner, Head of Higher Education Futures Institute Digital, University of Birmingham, on how institutions should approach remote teaching and learning.
In this webinar, we will be sharing:
- How institutions are taking steps to ensure a seamless transition for student learning
- The benefits of the synchronous and asynchronous teaching approach
- How to track student engagement while teaching online
- Advice to institutions on how to conduct online teaching policies and practices
- Overcoming barriers to adoption within the lecturer community
- Advanced lecture capture for enhanced visualisation
- Matt Turner, Head of Higher Education Futures Institute Digital, University of Birmingham
- Elle Hosek, General Manager, Panopto Asia