Join us at Panopto’s ‘Innovation with Video’ Conference
More and more institutions are using lecture capture to enhance the teaching and learning experience for their students. But this is far from being the only way video is helping to transform the way courses are run at universities, colleges and schools. From flipping the classroom to allowing students to record and submit video assignments, our users are trying out a whole host of different ways to integrate video into new pedagogical approaches at their institutions.
These emerging use cases are exactly what we’ll be exploring at a conference we’re hosting in the UK on 21 October called: ‘Innovation with Video: Improving teaching and learning through technology.’ The event will bring together over 100 delegates to share best practice on how to make the most of multimedia recordings in an educational context.
The agenda will address key issues such as:
- How is video really being used by students for learning?
- What practical issues do universities, schools and colleges face when trying to implement new approaches with video?
- How are institutions using Panopto to create flipped classroom content, provide engaging feedback for students, allow students to submit assessments and more?
The event will take place at Senate House in Central London (UK) on Tuesday 21 October, and we hope you’ll consider attending if you are:
- A member of your institution’s senior strategic team
- Tasked with enhancing the student experience
- A specialist in teaching and learning
- A learning technologist
- An e-learning professional
- An ICT specialist with a focus on AV technologies
- An educator using, or thinking of using, video technology for teaching
To get a flavour of previous conferences we’ve run and some of the topics covered, you can read a summary of last year’s event here.
If you want to join us at the event, you can register here. There is no cost to attend.
If you can’t make it but you’re interested in finding out more about what we cover on the day, contact us and we’ll send you a synopsis of key themes and links to useful resources after the event.
In the meantime, if you want to see for yourself how video can be used in a range of innovative ways, our team is always happy to talk through the options. Contact us today for more information and a free trial of Panopto.